If you have a compliment, suggestion on how we can improve our service or a complaint, we would like to hear about it.
Compliments or suggestions
We are always pleased to know that we are providing a high-quality service or that our staff are doing a good job. We are also constantly looking for ways to improve our service, if you have any suggestions we would like to hear from you.
We are committed to providing a high-quality veterinary service to all our clients. Should we not meet your expectations on any aspect of our service please inform us in writing, within four weeks of the event.
Please give as much detail as possible, including any names of staff members involved to:
Ruth Parris – Practice Manager
9 Lawton Road
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it.
- We will then carry out a full investigation of your complaint. This will normally involve checking your clinical records and speaking to the relevant members of staff.
- The Practice Manager or Clinical Director will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter, within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are not satisfied with this outcome then you can request a meeting with the Practice Manager or Clinical Director. This will be arranged within two weeks of receiving your written request.
- If in the unfortunate case you are still not satisfied with the outcome, then we suggest you seek legal advice and contact the Royal College Of Veterinary Surgeons:Professional Conduct Department
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road