The County Vets Group are three small animal practices based in South Cheshire and Staffordshire. We pride ourselves on the provision of high standards of care to all our patients and clients. We aim above and beyond with the care of our patients and treat them as if they are own pets.
Our vets and nurses offer a extensive variety of skills, interests and qualifications allowing our practices to offer a wide range of advice and treatments for your pet.
We are always happy to offer clients a tour of the practice. Please contact us if you would like to pop in for a look around.
Services we provide:
- Neutering and surgical procedures.
- Laparoscopic procedures (keyhole).
- Dental procedures.
- Full range of diagnostic imaging.
- Home visits.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- In house blood testing and laboratory testing enabling you to get results while you wait on a wide range of samples.
- Nurse clinics, covering a wide range of topics.