Exotic pets need specialist veterinary care and at County Vets we are happy to see and treat even the most unusual animal companion. Our vets have extensive experience and provide exotic pets with the same care and attention that we give to all our other patients.
Our vet, Naomi Humphreys BVetMed MRCVS, has a special interest in exotic pets, and has completed in depth courses in treating exotic species. Supported by the rest of our veterinary team, Naomi is happy to offer consultations, health checks and treatments for all your exotic pets, from small furries such as rabbits and rodents, to reptiles and wildlife.
At County Vets we have access to some of the most up-to-date technology and equipment available, and as a result are able to offer an extensive range of services and treatments.
We are able to offer:
- General examinations and husbandry advice
- Referral services for exotics pets
- Emergency medical and surgical treatments
- Digital X-rays and ultrasounds
- Blood sampling (species dependent)
- Routine health checks, rabbit and ferret vaccinations, preventative healthcare and microchipping
- Surgery of various types
- Dental treatment
- Supportive feeding
- Small animal neutering, including rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats
If you would like further information regarding any of our exotic services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.